Mapped drives are not visible during installation
To configure the EnableLinkedConnections registry entry
- In Registry Editor, locate and then click the following registry subkey:
- Right-click Configuration, click New, and then click DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Name the new registry entry as EnableLinkedConnections.
- Double-click the EnableLinkedConnections registry entry.
- In the Edit DWORD Value dialog box, type 1 in the Value data field, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer.