CLS II 2.01 includes the following new features:
- The ability to simultaneously run multiple sessions of CLS is
included in the single-user and network versions of CLS II.
- Depreciation and Amortization Schedules (DA),
Transaction Registers (TR) and General Ledgers (TB
1 and TB 2) can be transferred directly to Microsoft®
- New transmittal letter key words have been added, similar to @xperiods,
which will use substitute verbiage such as "year", "calendar year" or
"fiscal year" at year-end.
- You may use MF 4, Query Account Information to review the
account setup, history and budget for a selected account.
- The Verify File Integrity program (VF) is now active.
- Both the CLS PDF Printer and the text editor used for cover pages
and transmittal letters have been updated.
- When running a "year-to-date" Payroll Journal (PJ) or
Query Employee (QE) report, you may now enter a date range
that begins in the prior calendar year.
- Printed forms 945 and 945-X have been added. XM also
allows electronically filing 945 returns, and fillable 945 and 945-X
forms have been added to TW 5.
- A Local Withholding Report (TW 8,3) has been added.
View the 2016 Focus Newsletter